CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that makes it easy and convenient for anyone to publish, edit, modify or delete content from a central interface. The CMS development frame work enables even non-technical users to efficiently build a website, streamline the web publishing procedures and quickly deploy them creating a content-rich website.
Businesses need to frequently update their content at any hour of the day, be it updating the product list, marking changes to price list, posting latest news and events or just making the site more visually appealing.
Updating of critical information has become a major component that can swing the fortunes of companies as Google is known to reward publishers of good content with higher search rankings. Good content also gets higher exposure in social media networks as people share and tweet about it. Producing useful content is one of the best marketing strategies you can adopt. Outdated content on the site not only costs the company to lose its potential customers but also hampers its reputation in search engines.
At Bharathi Information Technologies, we have a team of expert CMS developers who provide CMS development solutions to international clients across varied industry verticals. Our expert CMS developers work on all major content management platforms like WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Sharepoint and Joomla.
Our CMS development services provide you with a very sophisticated content management system where in you have supreme control over the content of your website. Presently over 30% of websites in the world or over 75million websites use CMS technology
CMS Development by Bharathi Information Technologies - Benefits :
CMS, being an open source Content Management System, comes with several unique benefits; a few are listed below:
- Easy and convenient for anyone to edit, modify or delete content from a central interface
- Helps you keep the website fresh & updated
- Ability to provide latest company information on prices, discounts etc at any time of the day by anyone
- Regular updates made possible as no need of the presence of technical hands
- Frequent updates with fresh content like news, blogs, images, videos etc well received by users & noticed by Google
- Cost effective as it is easy for anyone including non technical hands to modify or control the website content
- CMS is SEO friendly and provides better search rankings
- Website easily manageable and makes it easier to manage large amount of data
- Social media integration and sharing through various social media platforms helps marketing efforts